Last Updated: December 3, 2019.
Your privacy is greatly important to us, and our commitment to our users is clear; we never sell personal information.
This Policy governs the privacy terms of the Website, located at https://www.EternalExperts.com, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), as owned and operated by EternalExperts.
- When ordering services on our website, we need you to provide your name, email address, billing and mailing addresses, phone number, and business information, as required to process your order. We save some or all of this information to expedite your future orders and to process payments for our services and to contact you as necessary to fulfill our service agreement if one exists.
- Providing an account username an password allows us to provide a faster method for you to view your account, make changes, and place orders.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of services and to fulfill retention periods as required by law.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Registration info sent when developing your account, might be used to assist us in suggesting services to you. We use your personal Data to contact you regarding our products and services by phone or e-mail or text message. We might use your Personal Data to offer access to services on the Website and monitor your use of such services. EternalExperts may also utilize your Personal Data and various other information collected gathered to help us improve the material and functionality of the Website, to much better comprehend our users, and to improve our services and strategic marketing plan. We also use your information to provide you services with integrated third party services as described in the Master Service Agreement.
We prohibit all person under the age of 18 from using this site and any of its respective Services. We do not willingly or knowingly collect any information from any person under the age of 18.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our Website. We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- We retain the right to collect and use any Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for analytics that improve our Website and Services.
- We use your information to provide services to Subscribers in accordance with our Master Service Agreement.
You may choose opt out of our mailing list at any time by selecting the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any e-mail, or by contact our Customer Support team. Registering for an account on our web site does not automatically subscribe you to our mailing list unless you specifically choose to do so.
Third Party Links
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We utilize reasonable and commercially available protection measures to safeguard against the loss, abuse, and modification of the individual Data under our control.
California Privacy Rights:
California residents who provide personal information to a business with whom they established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (“California customer”) is entitled to request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal information, upon receipt of a request by a California customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal information was disclosed to.
California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer per year and we are not required to respond to requests made in any other way except the above provided e-mail address.